Silent Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Forum

HomeHome  Log in  RegisterRegister  PortálPortál  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  

NEW CLAN REBIRTH / NEW RULES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shalandra
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-02-14

NEW CLAN REBIRTH / NEW RULES Empty
PostSubject: NEW CLAN REBIRTH / NEW RULES   NEW CLAN REBIRTH / NEW RULES Icon_minitime3/9/2008, 9:01 pm

Hi all,
here is
Shalandra and DarkAnger. We are here to discuss a serious matter about
our clan and ally. For first, let’s start with /allyleave (as
DarkAnger said is a omgwtflol ally). We want to do it
mainly for this reasons: no party, no pvp help (in wars we accepted for them)
and generally no one cares a sh1t about us and about what we do – they only
good to ask for people when they need for their raid boss. Another thing, I (we) don’t like the fact of
a no-more-active ally leader (Scubba). It’s a matter of fact he log on the last
3 weeks maybe 2 or 3 times, and only for
some minutes. So, for restructuring the clan, I will propose before we
leave, that active members of VaeVictis come to our clan (if they want to –
otherwise bye bye all and have fun).

Now, about the clan. I have to do a “mea culpa” because if the thing going wrong in the
clan, is mainly my fault as a clan leader. But, since I want remedy to this ,
with help of my co-leader Darkanger we decided that a radical change must be
done. All radical changes needs to do some sacrifices, and I hope all of you,
and all of the people who cares about the clan will willingly do it. The rules that we are here to write down
should be respected from ALL CLAN MEMBER, and we will not accept any exceptions.
So we will be the first to respect and obey them.

Forum partecipation. All people in the clan are required to register and visit the forum with a certain frequency (1 times every 2 days will be fine). People in the clan that are not registered in the forum in a term of 15 days, will be expelled, since it means they don’t care about clan.

Activity. All people inactive for 2+ weeks that don’t explain their reason to me (or Dark) or they don’t write on the forum why they are not playing anymore, will be expelled. If they instead communicate to us the reason why they are not playing, the time of waiting will be increased up to 4 weeks, then he will be expelled. If a people who was expelled comes back to play, he can be invited again in the clan (of course if
we have enough spaces).

PARTY CLAN OVER ALL. All people should give their main attention to building clan parties (not only the clan leader is required to form clan party, but all clan people can start one if they want), no matter about class distinction (we will structure the clan in a matter we have about all the same char levels – that mean no recruit low lvl
people, since we start to have all a high average level). The only exceptions
to this rules for clan people are if they are busy in : RAID BOSS, 4SEPULCHER,
RIFT. Anyway, after those are finished, they are required to join clan party.
If multiple party can be done, we will work in a way that we can build 2+ party
with the same number of people. If this will not be possible, the people that
remain without party can search for another one.

DROPS : all drop from raid bosses (made in clan or outside the clan) go to clan wh. For the full item dropped while in a party, the person who got the fulldrop (obviously if he don’t need the drop for himself) will post a message in the forum with the item dropped.
If someone in clan need that item, the people can sell to him for a reasonable price
(maybe lesser than open market). If into 2 days no one answer to forum, the
person who got the fulldrop can sell it to open market (and keep the money
ofc).

500k / week for clan hall rental (ofc) – no more deposit in clan warehouse – Missfleur will ask every week for money, and all people are required to give money to her.

WARS: clan leader is the only people allowed to start/drop wars, and all clan people should accept his decision. If u pvp / or being pkd often by people we are not in war with, post a message in the forum with the nick of the char who bother you and the name of his clan, and the leaders will provide to decide about.

RECRUITING: all people to be recruited will be listened by the leaders. All people are allowed to search for...people ^_^ But will be the leader’s decision. In a forum post the leader will write the class that clan need, and all people can shout for recruitment. After we found one or more member to add in the clan, we think a 5 day “test-time” will be required, in which the person who want to join is required to make party with us as much as possible and show us in this way his activity. After the time of “test” the leader will decide if recruit or not.

OK, those are mainly the
new rules, and they will be declared active from the time we leave the ally (max Saturday). Ofc the main requirement to recruit – or to continue to stay in the clan, is the agreement of this set of rules. If someone don’t agree, he can leave, the door is always open (to leave, or to come back, of course). I hope all of you will continue the path with us, and I hope some of VaeVictis people will also do it.

Please post dow
n here (only with your nick) who have readed to let us make an idea...(as you can understand by yourself forum activity will be necessary like as game activity).
Back to top Go down

NEW CLAN REBIRTH / NEW RULES
Page 1 of 1