Silent Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Forum

HomeHome  Log in  RegisterRegister  PortálPortál  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelindull
Pro
Pro
Nelindull

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-02-06

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? Empty
PostSubject: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?   WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? Icon_minitime4/10/2008, 5:09 pm

Where are gone this ppl??? i don't see them from a long!

Bugiwugi
Bukaj
d4knez
Georgi
Kerejit
MissFleur
Rikus
Shindelare
Strix
TiaAnastacia
Urasul
Valbaisar
XperSephoNex
Ynix

They are missing from a long time...someone know something of these ppl???
Back to top Go down
Martienis
Spammer
Spammer
Martienis

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?   WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? Icon_minitime4/10/2008, 8:57 pm

BugiWugi left the clan or not? I think he did...Strix left us cuz he don't have enough time for play (that was his explain few mins before withdrawn).
Bukaj, Georgi, Kerejiit,Valbaisar,XperSephoNex,Ynix - I didn't saw even one of them after server went UP. Shindelare... dunno probably gone for global as he said before serv down... Anyways I thought he will back, even for say "bb" cuz he said smth like that too...
Da4knez, MissFleur,TiaAnastacia and Urasul appear rare - once per few days for 1-3 hours... That's all I've observed after serv down, and trust me -> I'm online 5+ hours daily.
Back to top Go down
Nelindull
Pro
Pro
Nelindull

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?   WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? Icon_minitime4/10/2008, 10:56 pm

btw marcin in these days we are playing in almost 6 ppl on 34...where are 28 ppl??? shalandra is sick, miss come for a few hours, and all other?
Back to top Go down
maxximus
Spammer
Spammer
maxximus

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?   WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 1:51 am

Shalandra or Dark please allow us to recruit ppl if you are not going to be active. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Nelindull
Pro
Pro
Nelindull

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?   WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 4:22 am

shala spoke with me today and say that tomorrow he think that will come back, we have to w8 just a little^^
Back to top Go down
DarkAnger
Admin
Admin
DarkAnger

Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?   WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 5:10 am

btw let's see the reality...after server back up for the 84643324 time half ppl have left, and aerith is a ghost server...for to find enemyes sometimes i need hours (we have few right, but i mean also personal enemyes) delf2_10

only some undead reborn & lh...even audacity are less imo ad inrage lol, well inrage are not more vamos todos... delf2_14

this is the prelude of the end of aerith,there will be no future here, ppl finally have left the server after GM's war and they will not come back so enjoy your last time here as well as u can like i'm doing, pvp/pk who u want, make lol party, if u want we will make some suicide-sieges just for fun...and be happy cause we are still togheter, few but togheter... delf2_28

i see a solution for this clan, but i ll post a new thread in some days after i read more about something...
we have not ended yet our way togheter!! delf2_2
Back to top Go down
Martienis
Spammer
Spammer
Martienis

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?   WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 2:11 pm

Buahaha, what a shittalk xD. Ok 541892571298 ppl left the server but still 512958129581279 left... So plz don't say me the shit the server is dying... I don't care if LH/Reborn/Auda is leaving or whatever - maybe its chance for us? Maybe its time to fight for glory? No? Yeah, better sit in same place and talking shit like other ppl - I'm going l2p, aerith dying, me pro bla bla bla... N/C
Back to top Go down
Garreat
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?   WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 4:02 pm

Martienis wrote:
Buahaha, what a shittalk xD. Ok 541892571298 ppl left the server but still 512958129581279 left... So plz don't say me the shit the server is dying... I don't care if LH/Reborn/Auda is leaving or whatever - maybe its chance for us? Maybe its time to fight for glory? No? Yeah, better sit in same place and talking shit like other ppl - I'm going l2p, aerith dying, me pro bla bla bla... N/C
+1

Lets die because 20 ppl left Reborn and 15 left LH T_T. Also, Audacity died! oh no! Aerith reched its end, true story.
And be happy as you (we) could never compete on some higher level. Maybe because of that way of thinking. Looking how zealous are you on creating 'new SilentForce' makes me wonder if you're serious on your posts and if theres some sense in staying.

qft
Back to top Go down
Nelindull
Pro
Pro
Nelindull

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?   WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 4:20 pm

dark i hope only that server will run better in near future...i hope in a re-born of server asap, i can't think that a strong server like aerith is dieing!!
Back to top Go down
DarkAnger
Admin
Admin
DarkAnger

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?   WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 8:33 pm

Garreat wrote:
Looking how zealous are you on creating 'new SilentForce' makes me wonder if you're serious on your posts and if theres some sense in staying.

qft

what u mean?
Back to top Go down
Garreat
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?   WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 9:49 pm

I mean that we started a good project and a downtime shouldnt be the thing to interfere all the effort. Ppl go, ppl come... there was a lot of talking 'new SilentForce era+++'. So personally I'd like to see some action for further progress... NOT crying because few ppl left with downtime. Probably too dumb to figure it out that .com site isnt related to SL2 anymore.
I'd like to have some success on this server. And hopefully with SilentForce. But looks like a general success isnt our goal atm cause server is 'dead'... right?

oh wait o_O
Back to top Go down
maxximus
Spammer
Spammer
maxximus

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?   WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 10:19 pm

Well I agree with Garreat and Marti, It's bullshit to whine about ppl leaving the server. who cares anyway? maybe it will help to increase our chances at success.

You as the co-leader dark need to set the example for others to follow and you posting negative shit does not help morale for those of us who are still here. Try finding something to do besides camping spawns to pk ppl and do something useful for the clan with your time.

Like booting inactives, cleaning out the CWH (its full) cleaning up these forums and updating the clan roster. There are lots of thing you could be doing as the leader of this clan.

If you and Shalandra have already decided that you dont want to play here anymore just tell us so we can move on.
Back to top Go down
Martienis
Spammer
Spammer
Martienis

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?   WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? Icon_minitime4/12/2008, 12:09 am

maxximus wrote:
Well I agree with Garreat and Marti, It's bullshit to whine about ppl leaving the server. who cares anyway? maybe it will help to increase our chances at success.

You as the co-leader dark need to set the example for others to follow and you posting negative shit does not help morale for those of us who are still here. Try finding something to do besides camping spawns to pk ppl and do something useful for the clan with your time.

Like booting inactives, cleaning out the CWH (its full) cleaning up these forums and updating the clan roster. There are lots of thing you could be doing as the leader of this clan.

If you and Shalandra have already decided that you dont want to play here anymore just tell us so we can move on.

Exacly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAnger
Admin
Admin
DarkAnger

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?   WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? Icon_minitime4/12/2008, 3:59 am

maxximus wrote:

i only stated my opinion, i know it is negative, but it's what i see...i dont lie to myself and i dont lie to u all, i dont hide myself behind a finger, i can see activity now is a "bit" lower than before...my friendlist is 4 online and 60 offline (an example) delf2_24 , and 3 of them are nelindull chakalillo and other clan mates...that's not important maybe, let's go straight and look at the future i'm agree...
we must increase activity, but if i'm the only who have rights to recruit (and some other will have soon) doesn't mean u all can't be able to shout or talk with some friends to bring them with us...i never saw a shout about SF recruits blablabla from even one of you all, so all of us take his responsibility... delf2_11

u are right maxxi, i should clean forum from some shit and old posts seen that Shala doesn't like the forum part (so maybe martienis will lose the PRO rank lol delf2_7 ), i'll do as soon as will possible...i'll log with Shalandra's account to clean cwh, sry my fault i never saw was full...but i can't be everywhere, it's just easy tell what to do and what not when we u don't have ppl who critics u if u make something wrong, but i've appreciate this, it's a sign u all care of this clan, ppl like u are rare.

i've not decidet yet to quit, i'm just a little bored cause this dead period...i'm here for now, i play here and i want to bring this clan to an upper step if it's possible...just some comprension about my non-ubiquity delf2_9
Back to top Go down
Nelindull
Pro
Pro
Nelindull

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?   WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? Icon_minitime4/12/2008, 12:00 pm

well i've spoken with kerejit and valbaisar and they say me that they will come today or at least tomorrow (for kerejit who don't have supreme client cd) then, don't worry for them, they are coming back!^^
Back to top Go down
Ospite

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?   WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? Icon_minitime4/12/2008, 2:54 pm

For me i 'm online every day , but i play in when other are offline and i can't play alone forever.
My work steal my time but i play, it's hard play for level up alone, now i have destroyed my kesh/kesh and now with samurai/samurai is very hard.
However i'm here for play.
Bye guys
Back to top Go down
Ospite

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?   WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? Icon_minitime4/14/2008, 8:40 am

Im still here, offline in game but reading forum. Well in this week i have 6 exams (in 5 days lol) so ill be offline for sure. But after friday going to be active like before e-drama. So, plz dont kick me, ill be back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?   WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?
Page 1 of 1